Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
300g lamb backstrap (eye of loin)
2 tbsp olive oil
1/2 small head of cauliflower, cut into florets
1 tsp ground cumin
1/4 tsp chilli flakes
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1/3 cup Greek-style yogurt
2 tbsp tahini
1/2 cup baby spinach, roughly chopped
Juice and zest of 1 lemon
1/4 cup parsley leaves, roughly chopped
250g packet microwave brown rice
250g ready to eat baby beetroots, cut into wedges
1 large zucchini, peeled into ribbons
60g baby rocket leaves
Lemon wedges and parsley leaves to serve
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C (180° fan-forced). Line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Spread cauliflower onto prepared baking tray, drizzle with 1 tablespoon oil, season and toss to coat. Roast cauliflower in oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden and tender.
3. Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine remaining oil, cumin and chilli. Season and rub lamb with marinade. Heat a chargrill pan or barbecue over medium-high heat and cook lamb for 4 to 5 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking. Set aside to rest for 5 minutes. Thinly slice.
4. In a small food processor place garlic, yoghurt, tahini, spinach, lemon juice and zest, and parsley. Season and process until smooth, adding a little water if necessary.
5. Prepare rice according to packet instructions.
6. Divide rice, cauliflower, beetroot zucchini and rocket between 2 bowls. Top with lamb, drizzle with dressing, sprinkle with extra parsley leaves and serve with lemon wedges.