• $50 can help fund a Cancer Council 13 11 20 call that can inform and reassure a woman about her breast cancer diagnosis.
• $100 can go towards accommodation for women who need to stay away from home while accessing treatment.
• $250 can help pay an overdue electricity, phone, gas or rates bill for a mum who hasn’t been able to work for six months.
• $500 can go towards funding a grant for new research into ovarian cancer.
• $1,200 can help us fund three days of research into a rare type of breast cancer.
Donating to Cancer Council Pink Ribbon this October, big or small, will help beat breast and gynaecological cancers. To donate, or to register to host a Pink Ribbon fundraising event, visit www.pinkribbon.com.au
The Clarence Valley Independent (CVI) has joined together with our clients to support breast cancer awareness month “to give back”.
The CVI will be donating a percentage of revenue from our specials for the month of October.
Phone us on 6646 9466 to book your space.