One of the Clarence and Richmond Valley’s outstanding women could win a prestigious NSW Women of the Year Award, according to Clarence Nationals MP Chris Gulaptis.
“The NSW Government has just opened nominations for the 2020 Awards program, which will be celebrating its ninth year,” Mr Gulaptis said.
“It is all about recognising outstanding women in their personal and professional lives, particularly those who have excelled despite adversity or made contributions that improve and enrich the lives of others.”
The 2020 NSW Women of the Year Award categories include:
· NSW Premier’s Woman of the Year
· NSW Aboriginal Woman of the Year
· Community Hero
· Harvey Norman Young Woman of the Year
· Rex Airlines Regional Woman of the Year
· NSW Business Woman of the Year
· First State Super Lifetime Achievement
Nominations close on Friday, 25 October 2019.
For more information or to nominate visit www.women.nsw.gov.au. The winners will be announced at an Awards ceremony in Sydney on Thursday, 5 March, ahead of International Women’s Day.