‘Golden Wattle’, Mobile Services Centres are 20 tonne trucks operated by staff from Services Australia, providing rural Australians with friendly face-to-face service and tailored support.
Staff on board this trip to the Clarence Valley can help with:
• Centrelink claims
• Medicare registrations, and
• accessing online services.
Information about Department of Veterans’ Affairs programs and support services will also be available.
All services will be offered with strict COVID-19 safety precautions in place.
Golden Wattle will visit:
• Nana Glen on Monday 22 February
• Nymboida on Tuesday 23 February
• Maclean on Wednesday 24 February
• Iluka on Thursday 25 February and Friday 26 February.
For more information, go to servicesaustralia.gov.au/mobileoffice