We reopened on Wednesday 17 June 2020!
While we’ve really enjoyed our life online with you all – we are so excited to see everybody back in the building (just not at the one time). Having said that, some of our programs, such as Peggy Popart and Thursday Night Live will continue in the online space for the time being.
So that we provide a safe space for visitors, and that we comply with the NSW Public Health Order for Cultural buildings, libraries, galleries and museums, we will have some new guidelines for our visitors to follow:
- To control the numbers of visitors into the building, we will be closing our Rural St entrance. If you do need to use this entry for access needs, please let us know before, or when you arrive;
- We will not be introducing timed ticketing at this stage, but we will be counting visitors into the building to ensure we do not exceed our maximum capacity;
- If you are displaying flu-like symptoms, please do not visit until you are better;
- The NSW Department of Health requests that all visitors into the building provide a name and contact details for the purposes of contact tracing. This information will not be used for any other purpose, and will be destroyed after 28 days;
- There will be restrictions to the number of people in each gallery space, and directional movement. Please follow all signage
- There will be no group tours in the first 2 weeks of opening, but these may be reintroduced to a maximum of 10 visitors after reviewing our systems;
- Cleaning will be increased, including hourly cleaning of high touch points such as hand railings etc.
We ask you to please bear with us as we operate under changed circumstances.
Lismore Regional Gallery team