Powerful lessons in Life..
13. Your thoughts are powerful, make them positive. To have a life that’s more abundant and more successful, you must think in the limitless terms of abundance and success. Thinking is among the greatest powers we possess, and it’s our choice to use it negatively or positively.
14. Forgiveness benefits two people–the giver and receiver. The bravest and the smartest thing you can do in a bad situation is to forgive and move on. Don’t allow grudges and grievances to add to the weight you carry on the road to your own success.
15. The word impossible contains its opposite: “I’m possible.” What impossible may be a matter of a limited point of view. Allow no limiting beliefs to restrict your outlook on life.
16. Preparation is a stepping stone to success. As the old saying goes, failing to prepare means preparing to fail. Success can be defined as being totally prepared.
17. You are constantly creating your own reality. Your reality is built out of your thoughts, so remember how much power you have. What you think you become, what you feel you attract, what you imagine you create.
18. You are in control of your own heaven or hell. You’re the master of your own destiny. You may not always be able to control your circumstances and environment, but how you respond is always within your control.
19. Envy consumes itself. And if you give it a foothold in your life, it will take you with it.
20. You can become bitter or better as a result of your circumstances. Your attitude is always up to you. No matter the circumstance, remind yourself that you have a choice. It’s up to you to get the results you want.
21. Those who seldom make mistakes seldom stumble upon new innovation. Mistakes are proof that you’re trying, creating, exploring and discovering. Every success story, every fulfilled life needs mistakes. We may think of mistakes as meaning you’ve done something wrong, but in truth they mean you’re doing something right.
22. It’s in losing yourself that you find yourself. The greatest challenge in life is discovering who you are, and the second greatest is being happy with what you find.
23. When you’re facing the right direction, all you need to do is keep walking. If you’re lucky enough to know what you want, you can apply your passion and always love what you do. If you’re still working to discover what you want, keep exploring. Either way, stay persistent and determined.
24. Be grateful every day, because that’s the source of true power. The most important power lies in a grateful heart. Practice turning your thoughts toward appreciation and thanksgiving, because that is where you will find your gifts, strength and power.
☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆
Join us every Saturday, Sunday and Tuesday at 11am on our Facebook page for a new short story or poem and ‘Have a Cuppa with the Clarence Valley Independent’