Nominations for the NSW/ACT Regional Achievement & Community Awards close on August 16.
The awards are all about recognising our silent achievers, the salt of the earth.
They’re about the passion of people whose commitment to making regional New South Wales and the ACT a better place and they are an inspiration to all of us.
Don’t think you have time?
Simply pick up the phone, call the Awards Office on 1300 735 445 and tell us your champions name and we will take the nomination from there.
Nomination in one or more of the following:
- Prime Super Agricultural Innovation Award
- NSW Department of Industry – Lands & Water, Crown Reserve Community Manager Award
- Prime Super Employer Excellence in Aged Care Award
- NSW Department of Industry – Lands & Water, Crown Reserve Corporate Manager Award
- Ricoh Australia Customer Service Award
- icare Connecting Communities Award
- TransGrid Leadership Award
- Awards Australia Business Achievement Award
- G.J. Gardner Homes Women Creating Change Award