Located in the Yamba Industrial Estate is See Breeze Motors, a locally owned and operated automotive servicing and repair workshop.
See Breeze Motors’ fully qualified staff ensure your car is in safe hands. They offer manufacturer’s log book and general servicing, brake, exhaust and cooling system repairs and rego inspections. They are Yamba’s only licensed LPG vehicle registration inspection station.
They also stock a range of tyres and batteries for most vehicles and can undertake pre-purchase inspections on second hand vehicles. Windscreen chip repairs are also available.
The workshop is fully equipped with the latest in diagnostic and scanning equipment and with the quality workmanship and competitive prices offered by See Breeze Motors, you can be assured of the very best in car servicing and automotive repairs.
See Breeze Motors also operate the local NRMA branch agencies in Coldstream Street, Yamba and in the Palace Arcade in River Street Maclean. The NRMA offices cover all your membership and insurance needs and the staff are always willing to help with all your enquiries.
See Breeze Motors provide the following services:
• Servicing and repairs to all makes and models
• General and Log Book Servicing
• eSafety Checks (RTA Pink Slips) including LPG Vehicles
• Windscreen chip repairs
• Brake and suspension repairs and servicing
• Cooling system repairs and servicing
• Exhaust system repairs and servicing
• Tyres – supply, fit and balance
• Batteries and re-charging facilities for all battery types
• Roadside assistance to NRMA members 24/7
• Pre-purchase vehicle inspections
• Full diagnostic equipment to more accurately service your vehicle’s needs