The South Grafton Progress Association (SGPA) was formed in 1886 and is comprised of a mixture of local business people and the general community working towards the development of both community facilities and economic growth for the area.
SGPA has been involved in an exciting project to commemorate the opening of the new Grafton Bridge. A medallion depicting both the old and new bridges with their opening year on each side on a lanyard, printed with gold sponsors names will be available for purchase over the coming weeks. Stockists include The Shop 172 Ryan Street; Liberty Service Station Ryan Street and Buckley’s Music 95 Prince Street next to the Saraton.
A brochure detailing the history of the old bridge as well as the planning and construction of the new bridge will accompany the medallion, making it a great keepsake for the future.
Sponsors involved in helping to assist this project financially are Ray Donovan Stock & Station Agent, Clarence Valley Sheds, Anytime Fitness, J Notaras & Sons, McLennan Earthmoving, CDA Eastland Trade Supplies, The Battery Barn, Willis Joinery, Lormac Transport, Cover Grafton and B&S Kitchens.