Due to Government restrictions and for the health and safety of our community, the Glenreagh Timber Festival Committee has decided to cancel this year’s festival.
The relevant committee personal will be in contact soon with stall holders, sponsors, media providers, etc. to determine if you would like money paid to be held over to next year or to have a refund arranged.
We appreciate your understanding during these unprecedented times and if you require further information please call me or email email@example.com
Glenreagh Timber Festival