Tenders Close 4:30pm this monday!
The heart of the village.
Located on the North Coast of NSW in the quaint village of Brushgrove on the bank of the pristine Clarence River is The Brushgrove Hotel, which is being offered for sale as a freehold building and business.
Approximately 20 minutes drive to the city of Grafton and 30-40 minutes from the townships Maclean and Yamba.
• 2 storey timber constructed character filled building with sweeping verandah and river/rural vista
• Established with public bar, grassed and undercover beer garden
• Commercial grade kitchen & dining room, cool room
• ATM, TAB and poker machine facilities, CCTV system
• Riverfront pontoon and boat ramp, Courtesy Bus
• 4 bedroom guest accommodation plus bathroom facilities and common area
• Private 1 bedroom Manager Accommodation with full kitchen, bathroom and living area
For further information contact Tim O’Connor of Professionals the Clarence Coast Real Estate on
0402 766 617.
Web ID: 833530.
Note: a confidentiality agreement is required to be completed before any information will be offered for perusal.