We’re so happy to announce our first show back on the road 💜💜💜 Come get your fix of mermaid trip-hop dub dnb bliss at this iconic venue!!! Just a bit of house
We’re so happy to announce our first show back on the road 💜💜💜
Come get your fix of mermaid trip-hop dub dnb bliss at this iconic venue!!!
Just a bit of house keeping Pacific Hotel requests we adhere to:
– All patrons MUST sign in on arrival providing name, phone number or email address and time of entry. You will then receive a wrist band and allocated a seat.
– Number of patrons are limited to allocated areas.
– All patrons must be seated.
– Service is available at the bar or the restaurant counter.
– On departure please advise staff to enable sanitization of seating and tables.
– Courtesy bus available from 4pm daily with social distancing guidelines in place.
Please work with us on this, and let’s stop the spread and get Hotels back to the way they were pre-Covid.
Sky Eater is the daring ‘mermaid trip-hop dub’ story of two multi-instrumental warriors: sax-wielding Chelsea Skyeater, armed with dubbed-out honey vocals, powerfully vulnerable lyrics and lush keys – and dub soldier TK Bassdread with his artillery of beastly bass, beats and vocals, and of course more live dubs.
Often vocally described as a “modern day Sade” and compared to Morcheeba, Sky Eater take their audiences on a “mesmerising and elegant” (Nkechi – Roots n All) journey that is full of soul and jazz moments. They released their debut EP in January 2019 and backed it up with numerous festival appearances and extensive touring throughout Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria and Aotearoa New Zealand’s South Island. They are due to release their next single and have a full length album currently in the works. This powerhouse duo is a definite up and coming act that is not to be missed!
(Saturday) 7:30 pm - 11:59 pm
18 Pilot St