This is an VIDEO update with the Bureau’s Manager of Climate Operations, Dr Andrew Watkins. The Climate Driver Update is issued every two weeks and provides the latest outlook of climate for the months ahead.
- Climate Driver Update (issued every fortnight)
- La Niña update:
- What does a strengthening La Niña mean for Australia?
- How is this event different from the La Niña event in 2010/2011?
- Why was the La Niña of 2010/2011 so impactful?
- Is the weather we have been experiencing a result of La Niña? Will these conditions last until the La Niña event ends?
- How can people stay up to date with Bureau’s information and be prepared this severe weather season?