Clarence Valley Libraries will begin a phased re-opening of all libraries from June 1.
The first stage will see computer stations opened for public use by appointment, and the continuation of the library’s click/call & collect service.
Here’s how it’ll work:
• Computers will be available for 45-minute sessions. This includes printing, scanning and copying facilities.
• Computer sessions are by appointment only. Please call your local library to make a booking.
• Computers are only available during advertised click/call & collect hours at each location (see below).
• Computer sessions are only available for library card holders.
• All computers and workstations will be cleaned between users and social distancing measures will be in place.
• Access to other parts of the library will not be permitted.
• If you are unwell, please do not visit your library.
All libraries will continue to offer a click/call & collect service allowing members to reserve items online or by phone and then collect books from the front door of their local library.
Libraries will continue to quarantine all returned books and DVDs.
“We know our library members are eager to see us open our doors again, and we’re excited to finally begin this process,” Regional Librarian, Kathryn Breward said.
“We know there are people in our community who don’t have access to computers at home, so that’s our number one priority – re-connecting digital access for those members in a safe and carefully managed way, with all the social distancing measures and hygiene protocols in place.”
Opening hours for pre-booked computer sessions and click/call & collect:
Grafton Library Mon-Fri 10am – 2pm Ph: 6641 0100
Maclean Library Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri 10am – 12pm Ph: 6645 3611
Yamba Library Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri 10am – 12pm Ph: 6646 2811
Iluka Library Mon, Wed, Fri 10am – 12pm Ph: 6646 6542
As always, the eLibrary is open 24/7 – your library anytime, anywhere.
To stay up to date on the phased re-opening of libraries visit www.crl.nsw.gov.au and follow Clarence Regional Library on Facebook and Instagram.