Cooking time 30 minutes cost $7.60
- 2 small chat potatoes
- 1/2 bunch broccolini, trimmed and halved
- 3 baby yellow squash, halved
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Lemon, cut into quarters, cracked pepper
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts
- 100g skinless salmon fillet
- Fresh dill cuttings to add flavour
Step 1 Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
Step 2 Microwave chat potatoes for 2–3 minutes. Cool and cut into slices. Place potato, broccolini and squash on baking tray.
Step 3 Drizzle olive oil and squeeze lemon over the vegetables. Grind cracked pepper to taste. Bake for 10 minutes.
Step 4 Toss vegetables and sprinkle with pine nuts. Place salmon on top and garnish with freshly chopped dill. Return to oven and cook for 10 minutes.
Step 5 Serve salmon and vegies with lemon quarter and garnish with fresh dill.
- Kilojoules 2,095kJ
- Calories 501cal
- Protein 34.5g
- Total fat 29.2g
- Saturated fat 4.1g
- Carbohydrates 18.3g
- Sugars 8.5g
- Dietary fibre 7.4g
- Sodium 71mg
- Calcium 91mg
- Iron 3.9mg