Federal member for Page Kevin Hogan has announced almost $3 million in funding to fix 12 dangerous black spots on local roads across the Northern Rivers.
The approved projects in the Clarence Valley are:
- Section of Armidale Road, near Glens Creek Road – $429,360
- Section of Tabulam Rd, near Clarence Way at Bottle Creek – $297,000
- Section of Rogan Bridge Rd, Seelands – $273,470
- Section of Summerland Way between Grady’s Creek and Risk roads, Wiangaree – $70,000
- Intersection of Summerland Way (Prince St) and Oliver St, Grafton – $46,060
Mr Hogan said this investment in black spot projects will deliver safer and more efficient roads in the Northern Rivers through targeted upgrades proven to deliver results.
“The good thing about the Black Spot Programme is that anyone can suggest an intersection or section of road they believe should be considered for a safety upgrade”.
Further information and nomination forms can be downloaded from: http://investment.infrastructure.gov.au/funding/blackspots/index.aspx